Discussion Forums

Forum Volunteers Needed

3 replies [Last post]
jrseti
jrseti's picture

We could use some help with the forum.

The forum needs to have more attention and more zip to it. We would like to have several people volunteer to help us pay attention more to the forum, make sure the forum comments are not ignored or lost in the shuffle.

Would you be willing to help? If so, please reply to this post and lets make the forum the best it can be!

-jrseti

ashugart
Forum Initiators and Moderators

If you'd like to volunteer, you can also contact me at alysha.shugart@gmail.com. We would like these volunteers to not only read the fourms, but post summaries every week of the big topics on the fourm. Reply to this thread or contact me if you're willing to donate some time.

Thanks in advance!

nanobattery
nanobattery's picture
I'd love to help - if you

I'd love to help - if you still need help, that is. I'm very familiar with forum environments (having moderated plenty of forums in the past), and I'm a devoted, long-time acolyte of the SETI mission. ;)

Let me know what you think.

jrseti
jrseti's picture
We have 3 volunteers to help

We have 3 volunteers to help with the forum. I've sent an email to all of you (nanobattery, you are one of them), in hopes we can get organized about this. Please look for your emails! Jens and Ed are the others. Please let me know if you do not get the email!

--jrseti

-jrseti