From setiquest wiki
The SETI Institute welcomes you to the setiQuest community wiki. We don't want your spare CPU cycles. We want your brain. We want to tap into your cerebral cortex and harness your coordinating center of intellectual and nervous activity. We need your creativity to help us with the search for SETI.
Here are some pages to get you started:
- What is setiQuest?
- Connect with others in the community.
- Check out the events calendar.
- Learn about the SETI on the ATA (SonATA) system.
- Ponder some potential project ideas
- Read the ATA Trip Reports
- A list of SETI Observation Projects
- Allen Telescope Array (ATA) (42 * 6m dishes)
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) (45K hours EC2 processing and 40 TB data storage per month)
- GitHub "social coding" (source code)
- Signal Processing Room (SPR) at the ATA (computers and electronics)
- setiQuest Data archive (TB of quadrature sampled data)
- You the setiQuest community
- How to use setiQuest Data on a Windows platform
- setiQuest site Analytics
Open Source Projects
- 3D Array Visualization
- Create attractive charts for SETI info display
- Use the data feeds at http://setiquest.info to create a compelling website, website widget, or HTML mobile app.
- Help get the SonATA Distro Working
- Microsoft World Wide Telescope SETI Viewer
- baudline signal analyzer (FreeBSD, Linux, Mac OS X, Solaris)
- setiQuest Explorer (Android, web browser Flash) obsolete
Do you want to help us document the most important search in history? Do you have a brilliant idea? Do you have something important to add? Do you see something that needs fixing? Then just do it. This is your wiki.